Pronounced "Hoonglas" Named After the Colombian Jungla Special Operations Forces. Designed For Latin American Jungle And Counter-Narcotics Operations.
Our knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
- Overall Length: 41.9 cm
- Cutting Edge Length: 24.76 cm
- Overall Blade Length: 26.36
- Blade Width: 5.08 cm
- Weight (Knife Only): 652 g
- Maximum Thickness: 4.77 mm
- 1095 Carbon Steel
- Removable Micarta Handles
- Hammer Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole