All ESEE-3P and ESEE-3S part #s include molded sheathing, clip plate, paracord and cord lock (no MOLLE back). ESEE-3P-MB and ESEE-3S-MB include coyote brown molded sheathing, clip plate, Cordura MOLLE back, paracord and cord lock. If the knife you are buying does not have the -MB after it's part number (regardless of color), then you will not get a MOLLE back. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify configuration with their dealer before ordering. All configurations are packaged in a plastic bag with sheath instruction sheet and survival business card.
This knife features a plain edge and a MOLLE compatible sheath.
Our knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
- Overall Length (Standard model) : 21.1 cm
- Overall Length (Modified Pommel) : 20.8 cm
- Cutting Edge Length: 8.59 cm
- Overall Blade Length: 9.85
- Maximum Thickness: 3.1 mm
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc.
- Weight: 148 g (Knife Only)
- Weight: 264 g (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Sheath: Molded