Rich Derespina has been making Karambit since 1999. Long before the current Karambit craze swept the knife community. He was a salesman at a sporting goods store an avid collector and part time practitioner of knife based martial arts.
He was discussing the knife business with a friend who was also a knife collector and aspiring designer.
“We talked about starting an online knife shop, having knifemakers make our designs and selling knives in general” Then, “One day, I picked up a knife and said, ‘I can do this’ and so it was”...
- Stainless steel N690Co cobalt vanadium
- Hardness of HRC 58-60
- Teflon coated finishing available in Black matt and Desert Camo
- Length : 80 mm
- Thickness : 4 mm
- CNC machined G10 coarse textured
- Length : 130 mm, including ring on the back.
- Made in USA with KYDEX material
- Comes with the new BLADE TECH MOLLE clip that can be used on regular belts or in tactical MOLLE system jackets, back packs