Thanks to the efforts of edged-weapons designer and trainer Michael Janich, the Be-Wharned has become one of the most functional and advanced tactical folding knives available today and has earned a reputation as an incredibly potent personal defense tool. This popular wharncliffe blade design utilizes a sturdy liner-lock mechanism for secure weapon handling.
- Blade length : 8,6 cm
- Overall length : 19,9 cm
- Blade material : AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish : Satin finished
- Edge type : Plain edge only
- Handle material : 420J stainless steel liners nested in textured G-10 scales
- Pocket clip : Right- or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry