Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Durable 21 in. Beech wood handleSteel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
- Items included:
- 1 Pulaski Axe
- 1 Leather or Canvas Sheath
- 1 Hex Key
- Dimensions 24" L x 12" W
- Weight 5.55 lbs.
- Beech Wood
- 1055 High Carbon Steel
- 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head