Kershaw-Emerson CQC-3K (6014TBLK)
- Blade with black-oxide-coating. Handle: black textured G-10 front, 410 steel back with black-oxide coating. Blade length 7 cm (2.75“), length closed 9.5 cm (3.75“).
- Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson’s uncompromising functional design. Emerson’s hard-use knives have earned many hard-core fans. Combined with Kershaw’s own innovative technology, award-winning design, and top-quality production capabilities, we’re proud to say that these high-performance knives will now be available to a much larger audience.
- Each Kershaw-Emerson knife includes the Emerson “wave shaped feature,” also called the remote pocket opener, which enables the user to open the knife as it is withdrawn from the pocket. All blades of this series are made of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel. Opens with thumb disk or “wave shaped feature” (see above). All knives with sturdy frame lock and reversible pocketclip (left/right).
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade length in cm: 7.00
- Total length in cm: 16.50
- Handle length in cm: 9.50
- Blade thickness in mm: 3.00
- Net weight in gr: 107
- Box weight in kg: 0.130